Updated: Aug 29
1. Remind yourself that the period of isolation is only temporary and you are not alone.
2. Remember that your efforts are helping others in the community avoid contracting the virus.
3. Stay connected with family and friends via email, social media, and telephone.
4. Avoid news and social media if it is causing you distress.
5. Adopt good hygiene habits.
6. Engage in activities that you enjoy and find relaxing.
7. Establish good self-care such as eating healthy foods and keeping regular sleep routines.
8. Maintain physical activity.
9. Create a healthy balance between allocating specific work hours and dedicating a specific workspace when you are working from home.
10. Access information from credible sources such as: